Terms and Conditions
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service (or any features within the Services) that we provide on our WhatsApp channel by notifying the same on our WhatsApp from time to time without prior notice to you. We will not be liable if WhatsApp or the Services (or any features within the Services) are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict access to some parts of our WhatsApp, or our entire WhatsApp, to Users who have registered with us.
- Your Doctor’s Care Team grants you permission to use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that:
• You will not copy or distribute, any part of the Services in any medium or in any manner whatsoever without anyone’s explicit authorisation in this regard;
• You will not alter or modify any part of the Services other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for its intended purpose; and
• You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In order to access the Services, you will need to register for the Care Plan via your Doctor. Your enrollment to the care Plan gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion on WhatsApp.
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you, from time to time, in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services as per the Care plan. We may share the information provided by you with any third party for providing the Services, record-keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using WhatsApp you expressly consent to such sharing of the information provided by you.
Purpose and Use of information
We, our affiliates and/or the sellers or service providers on Whatsapp may access and use your Personal Information and SPDI for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Products and Services on Whatsapp including optimizing, or further developing/improving operations of the Platform or providing a better user experience;
- General business and operating purposes, such as the administration, management and operation of the business, including client/user interaction, responding to requests, customizing and improving our Services;
- For payment, billing and invoicing-related purposes;
- To generate aggregated data to prepare insights (not being SPDI) to enable us to understand patterns and trends with a view to learn more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- Compliance with our obligations under applicable laws and other regulations, including protecting against and preventing fraud and other legal or information security risks.
Rights Reserved By Your Doctor’s Care Team
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of the Services.
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- While we have no obligation to monitor your access to or your use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services), we have the right to do so for the purpose of providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services upon 30 (thirty) days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the terms and conditions of use or the Services.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- respond to user support requests; or
- protect the rights, property or our safety, its Users and the public. We shall not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions in this regard.
Billings and Payments
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Services, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. We may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide us with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). We do not validate all credit card information required by the Customer’s payment provider to secure payment.
- You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 (thirty) days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to our attention within 30 (thirty) days, You agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- You are responsible for all the information you input in your Account and all charges that result from the information. Your Doctor’s Care Team shall not be responsible for any payment for an incorrect Credit card account or bill payment number.
- In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account and an order was not placed due to a payment gateway or other transaction error, the same amount will be refunded within 72 working hours of your completion of the transaction. You may inform us regarding the same by reaching out to our customer support team over WhatsApp. All refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
- In case a payment has been wrongfully made and credited to your Credit card account or bank account, we reserve the right to automatically initiate a refund through your bank.
- We are not liable to give you any refund on the services you have purchased from us.